We are thrilled to announce our 2019 UST Summer School. The programme will include lectures, seminars and discussions on a variety of topics related to church ministry. Topics will include Biblical Counselling, Apologetics, Ecclesiology and Evangelism.
The week is especially designed to serve current UST students and alumni, church leaders and those wishing to be equipped to serve the church in these areas.
Those wanting to attend are welcome to join for the whole week or any number of individual days. There will be limited on-site accommodation available, which will include meals. Bridgend also offers alternative accommodation nearby to the campus.
The Thursday evening will also include our end of year celebration where everyone in the Union family gathers together to celebrate the year that has passed. This includes a hog roast and barn dance.
20th to 24th May 2019 at Union Campus, Bridgend
- Monday - Biblical Counselling with Helen Thorne (London City Mission)
- Tuesday - Apologetics with Andy Bannister (SOLAS Centre for Public Christianity)
- Wednesday - Ecclesiology with Gareth Williams (Adjunct Lecturer at UST)
- Thursday - Church Leadership with Ray Evans (FIEC) + Hog Roast from 5pm.
- Friday - Evangelistic Approaches with Craig Dyer (Christianity Explored)
The programme on each day will run from 9:30-16:30
Prices and details aboout bookings can be found here.
For any questions, please contact Stephen Unwin on email@example.com